Facebook Quotes

Facebook Quotes. I don’t care what you think about me. I know i am awesome, so i don’t care about your opinion.

720 Quote Ideas | Kata-Kata, Motivasi, Kutipan
720 Quote Ideas | Kata-Kata, Motivasi, Kutipan from id.pinterest.com

I didn't know what facebook was, and now that i do know what it is, i. You only have to look to see it. I don’t think about you at all.

Motivational Quotes Make You Feel Great & So Do Comedy Clips, Humour Memes, Inspiring.


Long time ago i used to have a life until someone told me to create a facebook account. By the power vested in me by facebook, i now pronounce you unfriended and restricted. You cannot change what you are, only what you do.

I Don’t Think About You At All.


Deep life quotes is with charize dogillo and 5 others. Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors, and depression meet up for coffee. 4,688,787 likes · 33,755 talking about this.

I Think Myspace Is Doomed, I Give Them About Two More Years.


Joining a facebook group about creative productivity is like buying a chair about jogging. I’m busy creating my story. You don't have to have $600 to buy a game system to be happy.

Thanks To Facebook, I Now Know What Everyone’s Bathroom Looks Like!


It feels great to be able to look at that special someone in the eye and say deep stuff like “i won’t be able to live without you,” “you mean everything to me,” and of course, “i love you,” and. (fb) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Fb | complete meta platforms inc.

Good Quotes To Describe Yourself In Facebook Profile.


I know i am awesome, so i don’t care about your opinion. Facebook is the only place you can write whatever you feel on a wall. Funny facebook quotes and sayings.